Monday, November 12, 2007

November 12th... 31 years

You ask how much I love you; must I explain?
I need you oh my darling like roses need rain.
You ask how long I'll love you- I'll tell you true...
Until the 12th of never I'll still be loving you.

Hold me close, never let me go.
Hold me close; melt my heart like April snow!

I'll love you till the bluebells forget to bloom.
I'll love you till the clover has lost it's perfume.
I'll love you till the poets run out of rhymes.
Until the 12th of never; and that's a long long time...

Until the 12th of never and that's a long long time!


Happy Anniversary to my high school sweetheart. Today we will have shared 31 years of marriage. Whoohooo to us!

See all you readers tamale!

add to sk*rt

12 comments:

Huckleberry said...

Happy Anniversary and we Love you

Robyn said...

I knew it was today and then totally forgot! I hope you had a grand day together! now we're noth married 31 years. Amazing! We found men that would put up with us! And us with them.

Robyn said...

that's both! oh and we're actually at 32. but who's really counting?

S'mee said...

huckleberry!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO It's about freaking time!!!! I am SOOOOO glad you are on board. Now go back to your blog and turn on your "allow comments"!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Great post btw!

Chronicler, don't you wish we were really "32" haha! You'll always be on up on me! Thanks!

Rynell said...

Have a very happy one!

S'mee said...

Thanks Rynell! We had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I admire you for sticken to it for so long :-)

Oh and LOVE your blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Any fun plans to celebrate?

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bri and I are up to 5 years 8 months and 4 days (Bri hates it when I get all gushy and quote it down to the day like that). So we are about one sixth of the way there or so. Hope your next 31 are better than the last!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I have given you an award on my blog.

The Pea said...

Congrats!!! That makes me cry. It is so great. I can't wait to say ha! to all those people who doubted Joe and I would make it! I am soooo happy for you.

S'mee said...

OH MY HECK! COMMENTS! That's it! I have found the secret to getting comments! Thanks everyone!

Annon...come out come out wherever you are! I want to love you back!

Maren, we had a great day, didn't do too much because we had just come back from being away for a week...it was nice to do nothing! We thought about getting a new t.v. or a freezer, but HECK! they are expensive, so we just went to lunch instead! lol

Thanks for the award...I'm headed over there to see what I did!

Adan! I LOVE it that you are gushy! I hope we have a better next 31 too! Thanks!

Pea! Yeah, we were doomed DOOMED from the beginning from many naysayers...but HAH! we did it, neener! lol