Thursday, October 20, 2005

if everybody had an ocean...

Thor is headed out to San Diego and asked if I wanted to go with him. My answer? SHORE!

Tuesday Thor surprised(?) me and we spent probably one of the best days at Disneyland. The rain had let loose like no one's business, but as we arrived, it stopped. Clean, not too many folks, and a walk on every ride. So much so that for the first time EVER I went into the Tiki Room. That's a whole post of it's own!

Tuesday night my head filled up with all kinds of nasty goo and by 1:30 I had a screaming migraine the likes of which I have never experience heretofore. Wednesday was an overdose induced fog of way too many benedril (thank you sweet merciful pink pills). I was going to pass on SD, but as I woke up today, all was right with the world once again. Thor just called and asked if I wanted to still go. After I replied in the positive, he said "Good, for a minute there I thought I was going to have to stuff you into the trunk."

If for no other reason I would have gone just to breath in the salty air! Just thinkin' on it gets me feeling pretty good inside. So until Sunday, have a good one. I will take some photos of the usual haunts, eat some fresh fish, and walk off this desert haze in wet sand! Wahoo!

add to sk*rt

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun break! I've been to San Diego a couple of times (maybe 3) and I loved it. I "shore" hope you have a good time!

Lisa M. said...

Sounds wonderful!

S'mee said...

Thanks ladies! We just got bakc and it was great! Saw many of the old places and met a bunch of terrific people. Blogs coming!