Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Everything old is new again

For whatever reason, when I got on the 'puter this morning it was the old program and all my sites and links and stuff are back. Who knows how it happened, but thanks for all the good wishes because evidently they helped! The program looks very old, but hey, do I care?

Yeah! Even spell check is back! Yesterday on the newbie program it was avoiding spell check as a "pop up", today, back in cave man days I have it again. Rejoice! This mainly because I am notorious as a bad speller. Not a good quality for someone who is also known for her flyers, poster, and calligraphy! But also a good thing because Thor got us a new fangled wireless keyboard and mouse. The key board is gynormous with big huge keys and the mouse has five (count 'em -5!) buttons all over it which I have no idea what they do except make the page jump around a lot if you touch one of them. So here's to spell check!

add to sk*rt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, that was really well explained and helpful