Saturday, January 24, 2009

the girls



So here we are (finally) with the girls' names. Mommy wanted their names to match a certain patterned bedspread and pillow shams, also with dance and girly things put into the letters. We went shopping for paint colours and glitters and I added a bit of 'bling!', each letter dusted with glitter and lots and lots of colour. I hope the girls like their names!

Click on the photo to get a closer look at the details. Again the photo colour isn't quite the same as in real life, the green for instance is more of a kiwi and not so much acid, grrr. The pink a tad more bubble gum and less baby, and in those plaids, shades of kiwi, pink, some white and well...grrr.

add to sk*rt

7 comments:

Kathy P said...

Wow!!! These are SO CUTE! I love them. Plus I am very happy you posted... its been too long since the last one and I have missed you! :-)

The Pea said...

I have been waiting for these! They are so cute!! I would love to have the talent you hold in our little finger!!

S'mee said...

Thanks Real Mom, yeah, kind of a exhaustive week last week and something had to give, nice to be back.

Pea, um, hellooooo, that dresser you did blew me away!

Ceri said...

These are also so awesome! The real you is amazing! I love them all, the kids will love them too!

S'mee said...

Aw shucks Ceri! If you ever need letters let me know.

Lisa M. said...

I love those. How neat. So personal.

I like things to match too.

Fun, fun.

Kristy said...

They love them! They are so pretty. Now I have to get painting so i can hang them up! Thank you so much!