Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NATHAN


I hope you don't mind, but here goes some more of those projects that have been keeping me busy.

A while back I did two sets of nursery letters. One thing leads to another and it seems that I am getting a bit of business decorating wood letters now! This is way fun! This set spells out "Nathan" whose mother said loves all kinds of animals, so we have the following in his name:

a shark, a lady bug, a skunk, and a peacock "eye".

a turtle shell, flamingo feathers, and giraffe skin.

an orca/killer whale, snake skin, and cheetah print (his personal favourite).

tiger , zebra, brown bear, and alligator skins.

butterfly wings, brown cow, raccoon eyes, and a clown fish.

a toucan, an elephant, a honey bee, jaguar and dalmatian skin.

All they need now is a ribbon and to be placed on the wall!

Tomorrow: More letters!

add to sk*rt

3 comments:

Robyn said...

How cute are those! Love them. Man, you are so stinking creative! Glad you're related to me!

The Pea said...

What A great idea! I am so copying you!!!

S'mee said...

Thanks Sis! If you (or mommy) want a set for Little Miss or Mr. Man just call me and we'll work out the details.

Pea...very easy! I got the letter at Michael's. They have many different sets to choose from, all about $1.50 or so each. Then it's just a matter of deciding what kind of design you want. Write the e-mail if you need ideas, etc.