Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Now I just need that ticket to Paris...

Mark at Mo'Boy Blog had this quiz and suggested his readers take it. The following is my result.

You scored as Art.
You should be an Art major! How bohemian!

Theater

100%

Dance

100%

Art

100%

Journalism

92%

Philosophy

83%

Sociology

75%

Psychology

75%

Linguistics

67%

Mathematics

58%

Anthropology

58%

Engineering

58%

English

50%

Chemistry

42%

Biology

42%

Somehow I thought the math scores would be at the bottom. I have thought about Anthropology, but then I thought again. Engineering, English, Chemistry, and Biology were never even on my radar screen, which eludes to something...You can also find out if you took the correct major in college or if your passion has somehow been misdirected by clicking on the link below!
What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


add to sk*rt

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow. My results are waaaaaay different than yours. Explains a lot though. I am glad you are you and I am me. It still makes me so envious of you though. Oh to have art at the top!

David B. said...

I saw this quiz on Mo Boy too. When I took it, it said I ought to major in Journalism -- which I did for one year!

I decided to make my own post about it. You can see it here if you would like to read it.

S'mee said...

Chronicler, all i am hearing in my head as I read your comments is what I usually hear when I am around you..."I could while a way the hours, conversin' with the flowers, consultin' with the rain...dee do dee doodly do! I could be another Lincoln with the thoughts that I'd be thinkin' if I only had a brain!"

In the immortale words of dear old mom: "One of you had to be smart, one had to be pretty and the other one had to be funny."

S'mee said...

David, I am so sorry, I think I deleted my reply to you! I know I wrote one, but where did it go?(What a dork!) I go over to your blog all the time and yes, I saw your post too! This thing was pretty cool. I, like you, found the lack of music to be a tad disturbing, I mean that knocked out about half the people I associate with! Anywho, please accept my apologies for not replying sooner...duh.

David B. said...

I got your comment my blog OK. But that song! ("If I only had a Brain" from the Wizard of Oz.) This song is one that easily gets stuck in my head in a neverending loop! I'll be humming and whistling it all day now -- Thanks a lot!

Just for payback, I thought I'd send you a link to the lyrics.

S'mee said...

Thanks for the link...I think I messed up the verses...lol